How much are the training classes?
The Cost of classes is $100.00 per Person.
$65.25 must be included with your application. This fee consists of $35.00 for application and permit processing and $30.25 charged by the F.B.I. to process your fingerprint cards. Please make checks and money orders payable to the "Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification".
When are the training classes?
Call for Individual Scheduling Or Group (7) Instruction
870-423-1081 • 877-723-9436
Where are the training classes?
The Gunman Of Arkansas, Inc. • 3124 Highway 21 North • Berryville, Arkansas. 72616
4.5 miles outside the Town of Berryville on Hwy. 21 North
Who is eligible?
Minimum requirements for application for a concealed firearms permit in Utah are:
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age
- Proof of good character...whereas the applicant;
- has not been convicted of a felony;
- has not been convicted of any crime of violence;
- has not been convicted of any offense involving the use of alcohol;
- has not been convicted of any offenses involving the unlawful use of narcotics or other controlled substances;
- has not been convicted of any offenses involving moral turpitude;
- has not been convicted of any offense involving domestic violence;
- has not been adjudicated by a court of a state or of the United States as mentally incompetent, unless the adjudication has been withdrawn or reversed
A criminal background check is conducted for all applicants
What Must Accompany the Application?
- A Photocopy of your Driver License
- One recent color photograph of passport quality
- One fingerprint card. Must be filled out completely. Writing and prints must be legible. Fingerprint should be taken by a trained fingerprint technician. Fingerprint cards that are not legible will be returned to the applicant and will cause a delay in processing the application.
*Fingerprint services are available your local law enforcement agency. There are private businesses that also offer this service. Check in your local phone directory.
- Weapon Familiarity Certification: Applicants must complete a firearms familiarity course certified by BCI. The course must be completed before you apply for a permit. Please have your instructor complete the certification information on the application.
Firearms Training Center
3124 Highway 21 North • Berryville, Arkansas 72616
Toll Free: 877-723-9436 • TELEPHONE: 870-423-1081 • FACSIMILE: 870-423-7144